|With a Honeybet designed Web Site you can connect to the world.|
House and Garden Web Ring
What is the House and Garden Web Ring ?
While doing promotions for a couple of my website clients I felt that they had no way to distinguish themselves from the very vast field of similar sites.
These web sites tend to be those offering quality products for use in and around the House and Garden. So in an effort to help both the website designer and the client I have set up this web ring.
This ring is open to web sites offering quality products and services relating to the House and Garden. Prior to admission all web sites will be checked for the quality of content, site design, product and services offered, to ensure that the web sites included in the ring are of high standard and are legitimate businesses and consistent with the ring's purpose.
CLICK HERE to Take a look at the sites already in our ring
What do I have to do to join the ring ?
1. Read the ring guidelines above and determine whether your site complies with them.
2. If so COMPLETE THIS FORM to submit your site to the queue.
3. You will receive an E mail with instructions, including a personalised fragment of HTML code which needs to be put on your web page together with the picture below.
4. Once your site has been submitted to the queue, you will need to add the automatically generated e mail HTML fragment to your site, please place it on the same page that you chose as your Site URL on the submit site form.
5. Once you have done all this please contact the Webring Manager and let them know that you are ready to be added to the ring. If you do not respond within 2 weeks you will automatically be removed from the queue and will need to re-apply for admission.
If you are already a ring member and need to update your information.
Site ID=number quoted in original email
Site Password=word you chose on submission
All contents © 1997-2000 Honeybet Consultants